Subject: Letter regarding Credit Cooperatives in Estonia
From: "Erin O'Hern" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Riigikantselei - RK" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 18:33:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the World Council of Credit Unions, the global trade 
association for credit cooperatives, please consider the attached letter 
regarding the recent draft Savings and Loan Associations Amendment Act. We 
ask the Finance Committee of the Riigikogu consider our comments as credit 
cooperatives, otherwise known as credit unions, are a critical part of the 
global financial services sector.

Thank you for your consideration. Please contact me with any questions.

Erin O’Hern
International Advocacy and Regulatory Counsel
World Council of Credit Unions
202-510-9462 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | 
www.woccu.org <http://www.woccu.org>

 <http://www.woccu.org/>